10 Absolute Things Not To Face Children
Hello moms, today we will talk about ten things not to face children
Parents are the mirror of the child, so children often imitate the actions of adults. However, few parents pay attention to this or think that young children will not know. So many times parents have activities in front of children significantly affect the psychology of children without knowing, today I have read the ten things that parents entirely should avoid in front of children, let’s see this
1. Drunk: It looks simple, doesn’t it? However, it is important to make everyone drunk aware of this. When we are responsible for caring for children, do not harm them, including drinking while they are sleeping.
2. Smoking: If you want to leave yourself with lung cancer, it’s entirely your decision. However, please do not do that with your children, they are not exposed to tobacco smoke to affect health.
3. Scolding: If you scold your children, it’s likely that your children will become rude and nasty. Some people say that kids are screaming at others, it’s smart, but it’s not good at all.
4. Changing clothes: If your parents change their dress in front of you, especially girls, then your daughter naturally has such a habit, even when she grows up.
5. Watch Live TV: Any live TV program not for children can harm them, only a little more. Some live TV shows may have unwanted or unpleasant situations with children, so it is best to avoid them.
6. Fighting: Fighting was the darkest thing in front of children. We should limit the fights by apologizing first. Your child will never calm and knows how to be right between adults.
7. Drugs: Children who see their parents take drugs will think that it is candy or food because children are not aware. Therefore, if the parents do not observe the negligence, the child can take parental medication for free without knowing the consequences.
- 8. Don’t respect other people: If you are annoyed and do not want to talk to others, you should wait until at least the child is not there and then say. Talking back and forth can affect your child’s thinking and actions, especially when he/she has not mastered his/her behavior and thoughts.
9. Lies: Every parent has told a lie, especially to a young child. However, please do not lie to your child whenever possible, because it will make it difficult for parents to teach your child not to lie to others.
10. Humble yourself: Even if you are not perfect the children must also respect and listen to you. However, when you humble yourself before your children, your children will become feeble and no longer afraid of their parents. Gradually, you will form higher self-esteem.